Quick Reference - Drilling a Well
Here are a few references to get you started...
Drilling Permits - Quick Reference.
Reporting - Quick Reference.
(All link to the Division of Administrative Rules web site):
- R649-3 - Drilling Operations and Practices
- R649-3-6 -
1. Change of Drilling Plans
2.1 Reporting the Spudding In of a Well
(Report of both dry hole and rotary spud is required)
2.2 Entity Form Requirements
2.3 BOP Tests
2.4 Monthly Drilling Status Report
2.5 Casing Tests
2.6 Reporting Fresh Water Encountered
- R649-3-21 - Reporting the Completion of a Well
- R649-3-24 - Plugging and Abandonment of Wells
- R649-3-32 - Reporting of Undesirable Events
- Form 6 - Entity Action Form
- Form 7 - Report of Water Encountered During Drilling
- Form 8 - Well Completion or Recompletion Report & Log
- Form 9 - Sundry Notices and Reports on Wells
- Incident Report eForm
- Notices, News, and Updates