- All operations for and related to the production of oil or natural gas including:
- drilling, testing, equipping, completing, operating, producing,
and plugging of wells, and reclamation of sites.
- The spacing and location of wells.
- Operations to increase ultimate recovery, such as:
- cycling of natural gas,
- the maintenance of pressure, and
- the introduction of natural gas, water, or other substances into a reservoir.
- The disposal of salt water and oil-field wastes.
- The underground and surface storage of oil, natural gas, or products.
- The flaring of natural gas from an oil well.